Keep an eye on building site progress !
With Archireport you can:
- Monitor the progress of your projects
- Add your remarks by locating them precisely on the site (plans, photos)
- Notify stakeholders and avoid delays
- Manage the evolution of your remarks by changing their status during visits
- Generate site reports instantly in PDF format
The general contractor’s role is to draw up plans, draft technical documents and coordinate the work. The general contractor also assists the contracting authority. A general contractor ensures that building works are delivered on time and within budget.
General Contractor: accurate site follow-up
During the site monitoring phase, the general contractor has to draw up site reports, which are then sent to all the parties involved. Their comments need to be written clearly so that changes can be made in real time and prevent delays on the construction site. In the handover phase, the general contractor draws up the final approval certificate and ensures that all snags are resolved.
With ArchiReport, general contractors save time and improve the flow of their day to day work.
Save 60 minutes for every site inspection report
Try Archireport for free for 30 days or watch an online demo by one of our experts